Breaking News

Touring With Oasis




















Kasabian's Tom Meighan: I Had A Mental Breakdown following the excesses of touring...

Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan has revealed he suffered a mental breakdown after the excesses of touring over the past few years.Meighan said things came to a head when he returned home after their lengthy US jaunt with Oasis in 2005.

The 24-year-old said: I had a fucking mental breakdown after coming back home. I was scratching at the walls. I didnt know what to do.I was like a caged lion. It was horrible. All that partying and touring took a massive toll on my mind. In the candid interview with The Star, he continued that a break was essential to getting his head back in shape.He added: We needed a break to be honest. That last tour around America with Oasis was intense.It was fucking horrible coming back down to earth. We did so many shows over the last three years. We were like walking corpses, I dont think we could have pushed ourselves any further.It was really time to take a break and re-gear our brains. It was good to have a breather but I had forgotten how to do normal things. I didnt know how to sit down and watch Eastenders.

Source: www.live4ever.us/

No comments