Breaking News

I Wish Noel Did Not Despise Me As Much As He Does




















Robbie Williams wishes Noel Gallagher did not despise him as much as he does.

Robbie and Noel have a long history of feuding.

Noel branded Robbie "the fat dancer from Take That" while Robbie - after Oasis Released heavily panned album Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants in 2000 - responded by sending Noel a wreath bearing the message "Just heard your latest album - RIP."

Robbie is reflective about it now, but he is hurt by the level of Noel's hatred for him - because he is a massive Oasis fan and has nothing but respect for their music.

By way of explanation, Robbie turns on his laptop and goes to his iTunes to play me some of his favourite Oasis tracks. Robbie tries to explain why he feels Noel and his brother Liam hate him.

He says: "I'm not their kind of person. I'm the old-time musical, I'm the Norman Wisdom, I'm big show tunes. I'm everything they detest.

"I'm a huge fan of Oasis - of what they were anyway - and what they meant to me. They were very important in my life.

Source: The Sun

No comments