Breaking News

Noel: I'm Only In It For The Money




















Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher has admitted he wouldn't keep the band going if it wasn't for the money.

Noel revealed he is fed up of doing all of the group's press and promotion work and says his troubled relationship with brother Liam makes life on the road difficult.

However, he has decided to keep the group together because he rakes in millions of pounds a year.

He told MTV: "Because I'm so eloquent and Liam is the opposite of it - whatever that is - I always get nominated to do all the press interviews.

"I'm working from 11 in the morning 'til 4 in the morning and it's a pain in the arse for me. He gets to walk around in stupid clothes, swearing and getting p****d.

"I'll be frank, if we didn't get paid as much as we do I probably wouldn't bother.

"I love performing and getting up on stage for an hour and a half, but being on tour with our kid is not a walk in the park.

"It's difficult 'cos he's always getting on my case for something or other. We are always not talking to each other."

Oasis are to release a greatest hits album, 'Stop The Clocks', on November 20.

Source: www.music.virgin.net

No comments