Breaking News

Celts Hit Right Note With Noel




















Oasis star Noel Gallagher told last night how he had a spring in his step after Celtic beat Man United 1-0.

Manchester City fan Noel said the victory was all the sweeter because his Scots girlfriend Sara MacDonald is a Rangers supporter.

Noel said: "It was a f***ing sensational score. I was sat on the sofa at home with Sara, and she was devastated.

"I would be lying if I said the words 'Get in there, you f***ing dancer" didn't pass through my head.

"Forget the goal. It was the penalty save I liked more than anything."

Noel claimed he'd rather be a rocker than a football player despite his love of Man City.

He was speaking after new Oasis documentary Lord Don't Slow Me Down was shown at the Glasgow Science Centre.

Source: www.dailyrecord.co.uk

No comments