Breaking News

Dedicated Fans Ruined Gallagher's Fame
















Oasis star Noel Gallagher's initial rock star success was soured by the runaways who used to congregate outside his London home.

The rocker faced gangs of kids every time he left home and it quickly stopped being fun when worried parents stared showing up, looking for missing sons and daughters.

He explains, "I used to have, without fail, 100 kids outside my house 24 hours a day. "The City came and actually put a bench outside my gate so these kids could f**king sit and stare. The neighbours got p**sed off about it.

"I'd have kids' parents turn up on my doorstep saying that their daughter had run away to London to find Oasis and had I seen her? I was like, 'Yes, go right on in, I've got her under the f**king stairs.'"

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments