Breaking News

Soap Star Would Love To Play Liam Gallagher In Biopic











Rob James-Collier would love to play Liam Gallagher in a biopic film of his life.

The 'Coronation Street' star - who plays Underworld factory boss Liam Connor - is a huge Oasis fan and thinks he looks similar to his hero.

Rob told Britain's Soaplife magazine: "Before I come on Corrie some people though I was a bit like Liam so if there's a film of him I'd love to do it.

I love early Oasis."

But the 28-year-old may have trouble getting into character as he does not share the 'Mad Fer It' Manchunian's two greatest skills - singing and fighting.

Rob said: "I can't sing and I can't dance. Just the thought of it scares me.

"And I'm the softest lad you'll ever meet!

"When it comes to fights I'm a runner. When in doubt - get out!"

The sexy soap star - who scooped the Sexiest Male Award at this year's British Soap Awards - is currently dating a fashion designer, but has promised to keep her identity a secret.

He said: "She says she doesn't want jealous girls coming looking for her!

"I think she's bigging me up a bit there!"

Source: www.lse.co.uk

No comments