Breaking News

Liam Gallagher To Wed In Florida ?















Oasis star Liam Gallagher and his fiancée Nicole Appleton have sparked rumours of a secret overseas wedding after jetting into the US yesterday with close relatives.

The couple's six-year-old son Gene and the Oasis frontman's other child Lennon, nine, were spotted on a flight to Orlando, Florida, with members of Appleton's family.

Appleton, 32, said recently she wanted to tie the knot with 35-year-old Liam - her boyfriend of eight years.

She told the Daily Mirror that the couple were planning a small-scale ceremony. She said: "It's important to me and I love the idea of being married."

Wedding guests will include Gallagher's brother and bandmate Noel and Appleton's sister Natalie, with her husband Liam Howlett of the Prodigy.

Of her husband-to-be, Appleton added: "When I see him strutting on to the stage I don't recognise him. He's like a lion tamer and with a crack of the whip he controls the fans. He can't do that to me. At home, I'm the lion tamer. Definitely."

Source: www.rte.ie

No comments