Breaking News

As The Morning Rain Soaked Me To The Bones





























Oasis fan Ashleigh went along to Abbey Road last week (6/12) to try to meet Oasis outside the world famous studios, this is his story.....

I got there for around 10 in the morning. It was pretty cold and pouring with rain all morning. I just waited outside all morning not 100% if the band would even be there. Around 11am, a black cab turned up and out came who I believe to be Dave Sardy. At around half-past 11 Jason Rhodes who I recognize from videos etc came out jumped in his car and drove off.

I then waited around for another hour when I saw Jason Rhodes driving back down the road and in the passenger seat is Noel Gallagher. I waited by the car as Noel got out, by now I'm pretty nervous and Noel is on the phone. So I wait a minute then he gets off and I say a very nervous "hello" and ask him to sign my Definitely Maybe and I get Jason Rhodes to take a pic of me and Noel. I then thank him then Noel goes off into the studio.

I wait around for 10 more minutes and a cab pulls up. Who pulls out of the cab Zak followed by Liam. Liam seemed really friendly and signed my Definitely Maybe cover and Zak took the pic the pic of me and Liam.

I decided not to wait for anyone else as I was absolutely freezing and soaking wet.

Source: Ashleigh

No comments