Breaking News

Kasabian, Oasis And The Monkeys Magical Night Out















We're sure Kasabians beanpole guitarist Serge Pizzorno has enjoyed some wizard nights out, but none as magical as when he, Noel Gallagher and Alex Turner headed to the This Feeling clubnight in London's Parker McMillan bar the other week.

The reason? A certain "hip-hop magician" at the bar named Dynamo who, after getting his hand-blur magic he won himself a big smacker on the lips. "I did a trick with Serge's hands," Dynamo recalls.

"I think he was impressed - he gave me a massive kiss on the lips afterwards. Ha ha! He's a good looking fella, but I wouldn't go that far."

Serge wasn't the only indie star Dynamo was wowing. "I did a few tricks for Noel - his girlfriend's a big fan," he explains "Although I didn't get to do any magic on Alex Turner - he arrived when I was leaving".

Source: NME Magazine

Additional: MJ from the award winning clubnight 'This Feeling' has very kindly given the site a Promo CD of Oasis' Lord Don't Slow Me Down, to be given away in the current banner competition.

So for every entry received you will be automatically be entered into a draw to win the CD, with the winner still getting the original prize.

No comments