Breaking News

Noel Faces Up To Geri Halli-hell


















There's nothing worse than your missus bursting your bubble.

Just ask Noel Gallagher. His partner Sara MacDonald shattered him when she pointed out the title he wanted to give to the new Oasis album was a Geri Halliwell hit.

He said: “The missus goes, ‘Bag It Up? Isn’t that a song by Geri Halliwell?’ I was like, ‘You’ve ruined my entire f****** year’.”

Dig Out Your Soul is released on October 6 but Noel has revealed he was not entirely aware of all of the songs on it.

He told Mojo magazine: “I was doing the Electric Proms with The Coral, who had recorded at my studio. They’d had a sneaky listen to our new stuff so singer James Skelly asks me, ‘Are you gonna do Soldier On?’

“I don’t remember it. Turns out Andy Bell recorded it with Liam – but Liam still doesn’t remember it!”

And Noel and Liam are still arguing – this time over the band’s new drummer Chris Sharrock, who used to work with Robbie Williams.

Noel said: “It was too much of a temptation to p*** Robbie and Liam off in one phone call.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments