Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'I Don't Like Noel's Voice'




















Liam Gallagher has admitted that he is not impressed by his brother's singing on the new Oasis album.

The group's frontman insisted that he is a better singer than Noel and should have been left to do the vocals by himself on Dig Out Your Soul.

However, he added that he does not see himself as a songwriter, preferring to leave the job to his brother.

"I'm into writing songs, but I'm not going to freak out about it and go, 'Whoa, these songs...'," he said.

"I know there's all this spiritual nonsense that people go on about, but I'd be more worried about losing my voice than losing my ability to write a f**king song. I'm a singer, man, that's it."

Noel revealed earlier this week that he hopes to release a solo album in the future.

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards

No comments