Breaking News

Oasis In Chicago Setlist















Last nights setlist from The Allstate Arena, Chicago, USA.

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes & Alcohol
The Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothin'
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Did you go to last nights gig or future gigs or even past gigs?

Send in your pictures to scyhodotcom@gmail.com and I will add them to tour archive.

Next stop Detroit...

5 comments

Anonymous said...

One of the best shows I've seen. They rocked the house. They played every song as if it were their last. And the lights and stage setup made it worth the $80. It was trippy.

Too bad the fans were lame!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was amazing. I went, and I was blown away. The music is magical. Brilliant show.

Anonymous said...

I was also there, great show...first time I've seen them live. However, was disappointed to see that their setlist is exactly the same on every tour stop, really surprised by that.

Anonymous said...

Flew up to the Show from Houston, TX. Great time ... too bad the house wasn't full, but it allowed us to spread out, and take in the show from a bit further up, which was better than being down on the floor. Personally, I thought Liam's voice was struggling, but the band was outstanding. Good Opener with Ryan Adams and the Cardinals as well. Overall, a fantastic experience in Chicago ...

Anonymous said...

I was at the show, thanks for posting the setlist, the songs all got mixed up in the days folling, nice to see what order they were in. If you want to read my thoughts on the show it's here: http://www.musicouch.com/Live-Music/Music-Festivals/Oasis-The-Show-Must-Go-on.414403

Let me know if you got the same impression or if I've become a jaded Oasis fan longing for the good old days of wild debauch.