Breaking News

Oasis In Dresden Setlist



Last nights setlist from the Messehalle, Dresden, Germany.

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes & Alcohol
The Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothin'
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Send in your pictures to scyhodotcom@gmail.com and I will add them to tour archive.

Next stop Hamburg tonight...

3 comments

Anonymous said...

bye bye, my big mouth...
now, bye bye half the world away!!

change the set list a bit please!!

Anonymous said...

As a child of the Cold War, I still can't believe a band I love can give concerts in the former East Germany. I know Oasis formed after the fall of the Wall, but it still makes an impression on me when I see Dresden on the calendar.

Anonymous said...

fuckin great gig! my first oasis-concert. absolutely fantastic!!!!
I think the setlist is very good! slide away, great new songs, masterplan, supersonic, a acoustic DLBIA! amazing band! MAD FER IT!