Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Asks Jose Mourinho To Consider Managing Manchester City




















Noel Gallagher spoke to Portuguese radio station RFM earlier this week, ahead of Oasis' stop in Lisbon on February 15th.

In an interview with RFM, Noel spoke about Manchester City, Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo and his admiration for Jose Mourinho.

Noel said "I love him, I think we really miss him in England, I think he's a fantastic, manager and a fantastic personality. I think he talks total common sense , when he speaks about football. I would love to meet him."

The interviewer informed Noel that he is a listener to the show, Noel sent him a personal message on air.

"Mr Mourinho if you are indeed listening to this, this is Noel Gallagher from Oasis. I have been a lifetime Manchester City supporter, and there are rumours in the press you may be coming back to England.

Can I just ask you would you please consider coming to Man City and managing us for the next five years it would be a absolute honour if you could do that and take care and I love you."

Source: www.rfm.pt

Listen to the interview by clicking here, find the audio clips in the right bottom corner, under sons.

No comments