Breaking News

Oasis In Vienna











Last nights setlist from the Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria.

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Rock 'N' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes & Alcohol
The Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothin'
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Did you go to last nights gig?

Send in your pictures to scyhodotcom@gmail.com and I will add them to tour archive.

The bands next stop is Munich tonight...

2 comments

Anonymous said...

yeah i was there and it was FANTASTIC!
tom from croatia

Singalong said...

I was standing in the first row in Vienna, and I can tell ya, the whole gig sounded great and Liam's voice was amazing! Honestly, he was brilliant.
Before the night, I had hopes of getting in the first row and maybe making a one-second-long eye-contact with Liam, but eventually, he ended up throwing his tambourine to me!
I still cannot believe it!
I have my 18th birthday next week, so it was just a perfect gift, an item from the hands of my idol.
I am now using it in my band.
Thank you again Oasis for this great night in Vienna!
You should come to Hungary as well.
See you whenever,
Andrew from Hungary

P.S.: I love Free Peace!wi