Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Ciao.

We're in Rome. It's great to be back. I forget how much I love this town. Very pleasing to the eye. Noisy though. Was everyone born tooting a fuckin' horn here, or what?

Watched Man City last night. Fuckin' blew it in the last minute. Feel sorry for Sparky. Some of our players are dopey. Still, 2-2 away from home's not bad.

They had Sky News at the hotel. I kept seeing re-runs of The Brits. My God, you could smell the cheese from the Colosseum.

Bang-up for this gig tonight. If memory serves me correctly we smashed it here last time. There may have been a small riot!

I have to go. A pair of Mohamed al-Fayed's shoes have just arrived.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.myspace.com/oasis

No comments