Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's New Band 'To Gig Within A Couple Of Months'




















Liam Gallagher will be performing live with his new band within a few months.

The former Oasis singer revealed during a radio interview that he's already working on material with the rest of his old band - Andy Bell and Gem Archer - and minus brother Noel.

"I'll be back doing that within a couple of months." Liam told listeners of Italian station Radio Deejay, when asked when we can expect to see him performing live again. "I've just done a tour, I always miss singing songs. I miss the people."

"We're sort of doing things at the moment. Not Oasis, Oasis is done. Everyone except for Noel."

When asked if there was any truth that he smashed Noel's guitar during their big bust up (which caused the guitarist to quit the group in September), Liam said "I didn't smash it on him. I wish I had, man."

"He sort of... treated my guitar poorly, which was a present off my wife" Gallagher explained. "So I thought it was only fair to pay the compliment so I smashed one of his. It sounds ridiculous, like a pair of old women."

Liam then went on to suggest that Noel used the row as an excuse to quit, and that he'd wanted to leave Oasis for a while.

"To be quite honest, I think our kid wanted out. But you'll have to ask him when he comes in and does his little solo thing."

"We had an argument - but we've had bigger ones, about more important people. Basically, I think he wanted out, wanted something different, but he hadn't got the b******* to tell the band or the fans."

Source: angryape.com

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Liam's new band will probably suck but somehow I feel more sympathy towards Liam than Noel. Liam has still a great rock 'n roll attitude. When Noel sits at home enjoying his massive wealth Liam takes risks and starts playing gigs again like true rock star does.

This project will be probably sh** but I really do hope all the best for Liam's new adventures.

Anonymous said...

I think this is gonna be good. Maybe not great, but good. I'm looking forward to hearing their new stuff, and I agree that Liam is the one with the rock n roll attitude. Noels solo album won't be out in a few years I'm sure... lazy arse. Good luck, Liam!