Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Lays Into John Terry











Few people are fond of love rat John Terry these days - and certainly not Noel Gallagher.

The die-hard Manchester City fan has never hidden his dislike for the Chelsea skipper and now admits he has joined the ever-growing Team Bridge.

I bumped into the mouthy Manc this week and he couldn't wait to fry JT - allegedly caught playing away with Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.

The ex-Oasis star, 42, told me: "John Terry is a c***." (I'll let you work out the asterisks.)

"I've never liked the bloke but doing that to Bridgey shows what he's like. What an a***hole. If I ever see him I'm not sure what would happen.

"Everyone has got behind Wayne, which is great to see. When Chelsea come to play us Terry is going to get so much s*** and he'll deserve all of it. I hope our boys give him as much abuse as they can and here's a message to the fans - "Give it all you've got".

Noel was enjoying a night out at the War Child concert in London following the Brit Awards on Tuesday when he entertained me with his rant about Terry, 29, who was last month exposed for supposedly scoring with Vanessa, 34.

In July, at the time of speculation that Terry could be joining 29-year-old Bridge at Man City, Noel told of his utter disgust at the planned move. He said: "I don't like John Terry and I never have.

"He's got funny eyes and he's a cry-baby. He's also a Cockney."

His outburst was certainly well timed, as Manchester City visit Chelsea this Saturday.

Noel, left, added: "The best thing City ever did was not sign John Terry. It would have been a huge mistake.

"Now I can't wait to see the s*** he gets and I'll laugh my head off."

Source: www.people.co.uk

No comments