Breaking News

More On Noel Gallagher And Miles Kane Collaboration











Ex-Oasis star Noel Gallagher is working on his debut solo album, collaborator Miles Kane has confirmed.

One half of The Last Shadow Puppets alongside Arctic Monkeys' Alex Turner, Kane said he has played guitar on a new track set for Gallagher's solo debut.

Noel Gallagher had told fans not to expect new material any time soon.

In September he told the BBC: "I'm moving house and my missus is nine months pregnant so I'm not doing anything until well into next year."

Miles Kane's appearance on the album was a favour after Gallagher lent vocals to a track on his forthcoming solo debut called My Fantasy, set for release next year.

Speaking to Newsbeat, Kane said: "I play guitar on one of his songs for his album.

"I was only in there for a couple of hours. I did my thing. That was in return for me going on his one."

In March, Noel Gallagher played a handful of dates, his first since Oasis split in 2009 but didn't play any new material.

Since then he's been working on songs and Miles Kane says he got in touch with Noel Gallagher first.

"I was mixing the record and I was going to do these harmonies to give it a boost - it was a bit flat," he said.

"I text him [Gallagher] saying, I need some icing on this tune and he said, 'Icing is what I do very well'.

"It's only a really subtle thing on the middle eight and the chorus of this song called My Fantasy. It's nice, I'm very honoured that he did it. It's a nice little touch."

Source: www.bbc.co.uk

Click here to win a Black Bomber Jacket (Lime Trim) from Pretty Green.

No comments