Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Is A Fan Of Buckfast











Liam Gallagher opened his Scots clothes store yesterday - then revealed he loves to crack open a bottle of Buckfast.

The former Oasis frontman said he's been a fan of the tonic wine since he was nine.

Gallagher, 38, made the admission as he arrived in Glasgow to launch his Pretty Green outlet.

The rocker was greeted by a crowd of 200 mini-Liams sporting mod-style mop tops and parkas.

Gallagher - whose hits with Oasis included Don't Look Back in Anger - said: "I love Glasgow, it's great. When I was nine I tried Buckfast for the first time. I still love it now."

Fans queued for hours to grab a glimpse of the star, now fronting new band Beady Eye.

But they were shocked when the Gallagher emerged from his blacked-out people-carrier and made a beeline for a disabled man with a stick.

He gave Harry Johnston a huge hug - having sat beside him at an Old Firm match two years ago.
Celtic fan Harry, 50, hadn't realised Gallagher was in the city - but was drawn to the crowd as he headed for his bus stop. He said: "When he came out of his car, he came straight over and gave me a big cuddle. He must have recognised me - he just grabbed me.

"I've always loved his music and I'm over the moon he remembered me."

Snow stopped Gallagher opening the store in December. He'll return to the city to play two gigs in March.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments