Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Working Without Brother Noel And More











Liam Gallagher has said that working without brother Noel in his new band Beady Eye is a different experience all together.

The frontman told Mojo " We had the little fella who was taking charge, doing his thing and I think he just hogged it a bit. Now it's totally different.

When asked if it was liberating the singer said " I don't know man, Nah, because I loved being in Oasis. Oasis was free too. But it had obviously got stuck in a rut, or it was moving that kind of way, and people don't like change. It's just nice being behind a microphone, being involved in music. I guess I just have more energy then our kid. He's grown up. The guy's writing songs for fifty year olds. It's about having fun isn't it? F**king young people these days want to be old people. Sat listening to Bob Dylan and shit, thinking too much. It's about getting a sweat on, that's what it's about."

When asked how the last days of Oasis were, the singer said " After some gigs there was no vibe, in the dressing room, and that it was like, f**king hell here we go again, f**king nobody speaking. I mean, when me and the lads were together we'd have great time but then when the other one came in... f**king hell, it was like someone had been shot. And that ain't fun. So this time we can have a laugh."

No comments