Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: Working With Gem And Andy Is Like "Putting On A Great F**king Jacket"

















Liam Gallagher has told the NME that working with Gem Archer and Andy Bell for Beady Eye, is like "putting on a great f**king jacket".

The singer said "When I'm singing anything that Gem or Andy have written, it just feels absoulutly natural for me. There's not a single song of theirs where I'm like, 'F*ck this, it doesn't feel like me', or that I can't get involved in. It's like putting on a great f**king jacket, you know what I mean? I know I can wear it well".

Beady Eye release their eagerly anticipated debut album 'Different Gear, Still Speeding' on 28th February 2011 on Beady Eye Records. The album features 13 brand new songs written by the band and was recorded at RAK Studios in autumn 2010 with producer Steve Lillywhite.

The band recorded the video for debut single 'The Roller' in sub zero temperatures in Cambridgeshire in December performing in a ‘Motorcycle Wall of Death’, one of only two in the country, complete with motorcycle stunt riders.

Watch the video for 'The Roller now on the official website (here).

No comments