Breaking News

Alan Mcgee Talks Beady Eye














Taken from an interview with Alan Mcgee, read the full interview here.

It’s impossible to interview Alan McGee and not bring up the subject of Oasis, although he was keen to point out that he only agreed to the making of Upside Down if it wasn’t some backhanded way of making an Oasis doc, but nevertheless, he gave his thoughts on Liam Gallagher’s new band, Beady Eye.

“I’ve ordered the album, what more can I say. I’m big mates with Andy (Bell) obviously.

“I thought they were unfairly criticised for that first song Bring the Light, I thought it was pretty good. I am dying to hear the album.”

Since the infamous Oasis / Gallagher brothers split, has McGee taken sides?

“I am told I am in Noel’s camp. I am in nobody’s camp. I am in the music camp.

“I am not in Liam’s camp or Noel’s camp I want them both to be great.”

So will he be heading along to RockNess this summer to support his beloved Glasvegas or see Liam and Beady Eye in action at T in the Park?

“I hate festivals, they are for hippies.” That will be a no then.

Source: entertainment.stv.tv

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

1 comment

Laura said...

missing final part!

“I hate festivals, they are for hippies.”
That will be a no then.