Breaking News

Miles Kane Eyes Liam And Noel Gallagher


Miles Kane - Inhaler on MUZU.

The Last Shadow Puppets tunesmith turned solo singer Miles Kane has found himself in the middle of the warring Gallagher brothers.

The Scouse lad, who’s taking time out from the band he fronts with Arctic Monkeys’ Alex Turner, 25, has hooked up with Noel, 43, on his new album.

But he is also gearing up to go on tour with 38-year-old Liam’s new band Beady Eye next month.

Last week Liam announced there would never be an Oasis reunion and called his older brother “a little bitch”.

Could be tricky but Miles, 24, has vowed not to take sides. He said: “Noel is a lovely fella. He sings backing vocals on a track called My Fantasy on my album.

“He came down to see me when I was recording one afternoon and I was doing backing vocals so he said he’d sing as well.

“It sounds cool and his voice sounds great. We get on well.”

Miles, whose new tune Come Closer is out this week, added: “I don’t really know Liam yet but I’m really looking forward to hanging out with him. I was honoured he asked me to support Beady Eye on tour.

“It comes off the back of my own tour, so I’ll have to have plenty of vitamins to see me through.

“I admire Liam’s style and I think it’s important to look sharp. Clothes are important to me. Some people may not agree with that but I believe it’s important.”

The singer will get the chance to get to know Liam better at tomorrow’s NME Awards, where Beady Eye are up for Best New Band.

He has just put the finishing touches to debut solo album Colour Of The Trap, out in May.

He said: “It has a classic rock ’n’ roll sound.

“I know a lot of acts say that but I’ve got the songs to back it up.”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments