Breaking News

Miley Cyrus Is Mad Fer It



















Miley Cyrus is using Oasis as the inspiration for her world tour.

The singer/actress is currently on the South American leg of her Gypsy Heart World Tour but is taking a little piece of Oasis with her.

“I saw Oasis live a while back and I really loved how they kept asking for requests to keep the audience involved,” explains Miley.

“If you want to see someone just dance around you can watch it on DVD but I want this to be about everyone including the audience so I am trying to do something very similar because I know that’s what I would want to see.”

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Obviously she's never been to an Oasis show. Anyone who has ever been to one knows they never took 'requests'.

Anonymous said...

haha - this is the most absurd thing I have ever read. Apparently Oasis is a synonym for "variety show"...ridiculous. Someone's trying to hitch her wagon to those greater than her....Hannah Montana should check her facts before she goes on record saying that stuff.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I hate her

Anonymous said...

She probably mistaken Oasis with an Oasis cover band.