Breaking News

The Vaccines: 'Liam Gallagher Calling Us Boring Was A Good Thing'



Justin Young is happy just to be on the ex-Oasis man's 'radar'

The Vaccines have said that they are perfectly happy with Liam Gallagher calling them "boring".

The Beady Eye man told NME that he thought the four-piece were dull in December.

"I've got my eye on you," he said of the band. "But I'm gonna train it somewhere else now because you're fucking boring me."

Asked by The Sun about the quip, The Vaccines guitarist Freddie Cowan said: "It was a good thing. If Liam says you’re a good band then you’re as good as dead."

Frontman Justin Young added: "I grew up listening to Oasis, they were my favourite band when I was a teenager. So I was happy just to be on his radar."

The Vaccines' debut album 'What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?' was the official midweek album chart Number Two on Wednesday (March 16).

Source: www.nme.com

Visit my newly launched Beady Eye fan site www.standingontheedgeofthenoise.com by clicking here.

No comments