Breaking News

Alan McGee Talks Oasis & Beady Eye













Taken from an interview with Alan McGee, read the full article here.

How do you go about coming off drugs when you're hanging around with members of Oasis?

Oasis were cool about me getting clean. It was harder with me and The Primals, as I grew up with them. When I came back clean, it must have been strange for them. They are all sober now, so it's all good between us.

What was the most profound thing Liam Gallagher ever said to you?

He said once to me, 'We are Oasis and you are Creation, so it's all meant to be'. When I thought about it, I took it as being very wise. Everything is written.

Will you be stopping by to see Beady Eye at Summer Sonic?

Yeah! I love them. People are down on Liam and the band, but it's a really good album so I will go and see them.

Source: www.timeout.jp

No comments