Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's Hat Robber Found













Liam Gallagher's hat has been found safe and sound in Fife.

A guy called Rob Lockhart has owned up to being the cheeky fella who nicked the black fedora during Beady Eye's performance at T In The Park on Sunday.

Bizarre put out an appeal yesterday to find the barnet-topper after it was pilfered during the music festival's final day.

And the sneaky punter has still found time to have a final swipe at the ex-Oasis frontman - because it isn't a designer label.

He said: "I took it when he came down to sing to the crowd and I stuck it in my trousers.

"Liam looked at me and said, 'Please give it back', but I told him there was no way.

"He said, 'You'll pay for this,' then grabbed me and tore my jacket before security pulled him away. The hat's only from H&M, though. I thought it would be from his Pretty Green label or something."

Beggars can't be choosers, mate.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Click here to see a picture of Rob posing with the hat.

No comments