Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Threatens Kanye West Over Taylor Swift MTV VMAs Stage Invasion













Liam Gallagher has revealed that he is not a fan of Kanye West.

The Beady Eye singer said he was “not having” the rapper after he famously invaded the stage during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) in 2009.

“If I ever win any more f*cking awards I'd personally invite him to get up and f*cking take my award of me. I f*cking tell you that,” Gallagher told MTV's 120 Minutes programme.

“That was rude when he did that to that girl, that Taylor Swift. So yeah, give me an award and see where it goes. It will roll out of his f*cking arse.”

As previously reported on Giwise, West apologised over his outburst, which saw him claim that Beyonce should have won the prize instead of Swift.

At this year's VMAs, which took place last weekend, a fan invaded the stage during West and Jay-Z's performance of 'Otis'.



Source: www.gigwise.com

No comments