Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says The Next Albums He Will Buy Will Be Coldplay's And Kasabian's


Noel Gallagher has told Q magazine that the next albums he will buy will be the Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto and Kasabian's Velociraptor!.

In an interview with Q magazine the former Oasis man said "I went to see them at The Roundhouse (London) recently and they were great. Then I was sat at home with the missus watching Glastonbury and they absolutely ripped the arse out of it I said, "They are absolutely laying waste to that fu*king farm tonight!" Seriously I've seen them since and told them, "That was your greatest moment ever, you'll never beat that." And I like some of the new stuff it's like Unforgettable Fire era U2".

In the same interview, the Death Of You And Me hitmaker also stated that he would also be buying the new Kasabian's album, even though he has an advanced CD.

He said "I'll buy the new Kasabian album even though I've already got an advanced CD".

No comments