Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Forty Four













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes...well, hello.

Enjoyed that time off. Nice and easy. Beautiful weather...is there anywhere nicer than London in the spring...? (well, yes...Paris and Rome to name but 2 places...and New York and Los Angeles, but apart from those, NO!! There isn't).

Didn't get up to much...did an interview with Sir David Frost (which was nice).

Other than that not a great deal going on.

Flew into Washington DC last night. Those cats at immigration was in a bad mood!! One of them asked me did I leave Oasis "cuz of the money"?

Fuck knows what that was supposed to have meant so I just said "erm...I dunno?" I sounded like my 4yr old son.

Lovely day today. The sun is shining. Feels like spring has sprung over here too. Nice.

I wonder if Obama and Michelle are in? Might go and give them a knock.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments