Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Sixty













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Well that tv show was - as predicted - fucking insane. It’s quite difficult to know what these Japanese shows are actually supposed to be about, but I'm guessing it was like some kind of version of our very own Top Of The Pops (R.I.P.).

It was all executed with military precision. For example they give you instructions like:

You will exit the dressing room at 8:34

You will enter corridor A at 8:37

You will shake this persons hand at 8:39

You will perform said song at 8:41 etc . . .

And the most amazing thing is it all runs like clockwork!

I was on with a load of Japanese acts one of which was a manufactured girl group called AKB48. I kid you not. There was maybe 30 of them all between the ages of 13-15!!! I suddenly started to feel very old.

The presenter was some old dude who looked at best like a James Bond villain.

It was loud fast and chaotic. Lord only knows why I was on there.

A good laugh all the same though.

Off to Osaka today.

That's all I've got for you I'm afraid. Jet-lagged out of my mind.

ONWARDS (and a little bit sideways!)

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments