Breaking News

What Happened When Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand & Morrissey Went For A Night Out?














Stop me if you think you've heard this one before...

Noel Gallagher and Russell Brand are old friends. The guitarist leaped to the comedian's defence during Sachsgate, with the pair remaining close during both bad times and good.

So the opportunity for a night out with Morrissey was just too difficult to pass up. Speaking on Radio 2 yesterday (October 14th) Gallagher revealed that Morrissey's acidic tongue made for a memorable evening.

"He's the funniest man I've ever met in my entire life. Absolutely side splitting," he said, before adding: "He's not got a good word to say about anyone – he's very cutting. He bullied Russell!"

Noel was, of course, promoting his newly announced album 'Chasing Yesterday'. Seemingly self-financed, the record was then shopped to various record labels by the guitarist's management.

"I don't have a record deal – my management have to put it in a suitcase and hawk it around the world," he explained. "I don't think the music business has a clue whats going on at the moment… I sat in a meeting recently, of how we're gonna release it ('Chasing Yesterday')... I got so frustrated… there's too much time devoted to how we're gonna release the record, just get it out and get on the road!"

Source: www.clashmusic.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments