Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds 'Who Built The Moon?, Gigs And More


Liam Gallagher has spoken about Noel during a interview with Australian TV show abc730.

He said "Noel's a great songwriter and he's great. I think he's a bit up his own arse these days for sure, you know what I mean? But he's a good songwriter but I preferred his last two ones than this one. I think he's banging on about it being experimental. I don't think it's that experimental. I just think there shit songs and just a couple of, a bit weird production on it."

He added "Well you know you can't have it all can you kid know what I mean? You might write the songs but your gigs are fucking boring. I don't write the songs but the gigs are happening. So there you go. I'll buy a good gig any day. You go to his gigs now and you know, I think you wake up in a coma, don't you, about three months later. you know what I mean?"

Click here to watch the snippet from the interview.

No comments